The Nirvana Houseboat
The Nirvana Houseboat consists of an upper and lower deck. It is luxuriously finished and ideally suited for use by corporate groups, family holidays, special occasions and functions. It accommodates up to 24 guests. It is approximately four hundred square meters in size, and weighs 130 tons. A Naval architect designed the houseboat to South African Maritime specifications.The lower deck of the Nirvana accommodates a maximum of 16 people.
The facilities include:
- Spacious lounge that leads out onto the large, wind-free foredeck, equipped with tables and chairs making this the ideal spot for dining with a view.
- State of the art, fully equipped kitchen with large gas stove, oven and fridge.Kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery. In fact, all you need to bring is your food and drink.
- Five spacious bedrooms each with queen size beds, which can be split into two single beds depending on your sleeping preferences.
- The sixth bedroom is equipped with two comfortable bunk beds (4 Sleeper).
- Three full bathrooms –flush toilets, large pentagonal showers and basins.
- Foredeck–large wind free area leading off the lounge offering guests a unique dining area with spectacular views and shaded outside seating.
- Spacious 45 square meter floating platform, leading off the foredeck area, offering barbeque facilities, sun-bathing and swimming. The upper deck of the Nirvana accommodates a maximum of 10people and compromises the following:
- Upper Deck
- The upper deck can be accessed from either the aft-or fore-deck via staircases on either side respectively.
- The spacious lounge offers spectacular wrap-around views and has plenty of space for luxury laid back relaxing as well as a bar-counter area.
- Two Bedrooms, each with queen size beds, which can be split into two single beds depending on your sleeping preferences.
- The third bedroom is smaller and has a comfortable double bed which cannot be split into two singles.
- Two comfortable double sleeper couches in the lounge area.
- A large deck for lounging and sunbathing.
- Full Bathroom-flush toilet, large pentagonal shower and basin